Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Great Wall Of China!

Hi everyone..I have been trying to post as many pictures of my recent engagement party but everytime I do the server fails me or I fall asleep. hehe. Anyways, I am so happy and exited (& very tired) coz I just came back from Beijing, China. I had the opportunity to go to one of the 7 wonders of the world - The Great Wall Of China...It was absolutely amazing! I have some picutures and I promise I will post more when I get up - Because I gotta tell you - the walk up and down that wall is no joke. My muscles & eyes are telling me that I need to sleep, so I hope you enjoy the pictures..
Moi in front of the beautiful mountains
L-R Deshra (United Kingdom) Samaone (Australia) Nigel (India) Moon (South Korea) Elainie (South Africa) Lynn (Malaysia) & Hayden (South African/Australia)
I still can't believe I was there!
Nigel and a picture of how steep the steps were. Some sections of the staircases didn't have any handrails and it was quite hard to climb down. S-C-A-R-Y
Hot Chicks :-P
Tired but it doesn't show!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

macam gunung kinabalu saja tu mountains..hehe

9/25/2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

very beautiful kan!

9/26/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

That looks neat! I can see why you were tired afterwards.

9/27/2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

hie Tim.. the steps were quite steep.. and I think we were all tired from the 8 hour flight from Dubai..

9/27/2006 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics