Friday, April 07, 2006

Sunny Sydney

Herro People
I am in Sunny Sydney and although I dont have any pictures to show to you, I am enjoying my mini holiday and did get the Thai massage that I wanted! Anyways, I cant write much today as I am with my friends here and later on for dinner we are all going to this Malaysian Restaurant for dinner..
(thats right you heard me-Malaysian Restaurant!) We flew all the way here and we are all craving for Hainanese Chicken Rice! We were walking around before and stumbled upon his restaurant that had all the Malaysia Tourism posters and I was so happy to see the Kota Kinabalu Poster right at the main entrance...there were also pictures of our traditional costumes including the baju Kadazan. WooHoo.
Okie gotta go
xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

You sure do get around! :)

4/09/2006 5:10 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Tim...Its fun flying around, but the thing is I am starting to really really miss home...Time flies really fast when I'm busy... :)

4/10/2006 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics