Monday, April 10, 2006

Memories



This is a picture that I got from my little cousin Amanda and it did make me a little sad. It was really nice to see the picture but it brought back a lot of memories. A long time ago my family and I stayed in London when my late father was studying law. I'm not sure where or when this picture was taken, but it was definitely in London. You can't really see my dad's face, but the little girl sitting on the car is me! My dad is the gentleman behind me. Handsome isn't he? I miss him so very much. In fact 11th of April 1950 is his birthday so if he were alive today he would be 56 years old. I think I remember him saying that he had two different birthdates coz they made a mistake in his birth certificate and it was either April 11th or April 14th 1950. So technically he had two birthday's.

The little boy sitting next to me is Mozes Iking Junior a.k.a Lambigan (Yep that's right people, its bobboy) His dad also studied there and so did a few more of my dad's friends. Anyways, behind him is my mother's younger brother, Gilbert Mojinun, his wife (my auntie), Evelene Mingkong (Amanda's parents) and of course my mum, "The Legendary" Mdm. Clarice Mojinun feared by most during weddings and special occasions... (Mel, you know what I mean kan...*wink**wink*)

I can't really remember what the occasion was that day but as you can see I had a wonderful childhood, surrounded by the people who I loved. How things have changed since then. I remember thoose booties and jacket but boy am I glad that I don't have that hairstyle now! Hehehe. I miss those times. I really do.

Happy Birthday Dad, I love and really miss you

Y Lynn

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo..dady alex punya birthday pula.. may be i was supose to jumpa that pictures kan..coz ngam2 again mo dekat2 dady alex punya bday..i mean..to remind us...*i know u tia faham..wat yg i tulis dis kan..hehe..its ok*

4/11/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

i do understand ba tingau's. sorry about yesterday not replying u. I was sleeping bah that yesterday. baru balik dari flight. thanks for posting the picture. Love you.

4/11/2006 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its aits.. tingau lagi tu..!~ hehe.. bah take care of ur self miss..you~ oo..ya n everyone says hai here..

4/12/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

That's a neat picture - good for memories.

4/15/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Tim..Its a very neat picture..Memories are always wonderful to remember

4/24/2006 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics