Sunday, September 11, 2005

THOMAS JAMES SLADE

I'm back I'm back! Mel Betul oh.. stress stress mau blog..hehehe no bah

It's 6am in the morning in Dubai and I still havn't seen the pictures of my nephew who was born on the 9th of September 2005 at precisely 1pm.. my sister Collyn was a very very strong and brave wife/mother, according to my brother-in-law, James. The woman didn't need any drugs whatsoever and I am very happy to know that she did very well and is now slowly recovering and embracing mother hood...

I cant wait to see him! According to my mum (The Happiest Grandma of all) he's just so cute and he looks like James, his hair & eye colour macam the daddy. Baby Thomas decided to shock all of us and came out two weeks earlier. I guess he just couldnt wait to see us.

On September 9th,my sister texted me at 615am saying that she had really strong contractions and said that she might deliver around 10am. So I set my alarm clock on my handphone at 1pm so that I could get enought rest (to recover from partying the night before) and so that I could know what was goin on. When I woke up I immediately called my mum and she told me that I had a healthy nephew and that he was born right on the dot 1pm... concidence..? I think not.. Baby Thomas will give me & my family all the luck coz he was born at 1pm, 09/09/05 and was in room 8.. (waaa very goot feng-shui maa)

So now I'm convinced that I'll be winning a million bucks sometime soon.. I can feel it in my bones man. Dont worry Os & Yo I'm planning on winning thru lucky draw not goin to curi your jackpot ;-) ... In Dubai when you shop, you are entitled to participate for lucky draws and the prizes are amazing! Can win cars, apartments, shopping vouchers, and ONE MILLION RINGGIT...

Ok I have to go now. Need to do something and I'll catch up with you all very soon

Dedicated to the new addition to my family; Baby Thomas James Slade

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Congratulation to the new auntie.. Baby Thomas is sooooo adorable... dunno why but i'm exited pula. hehehe

baby thomas 090905, baby jimonon 090505... bah apa lagi 6D bah...kasih bom trus...

9/12/2005 5:58 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

ok ok ok on! waa we are so lucky kan os..?

9/12/2005 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics