Monday, August 22, 2005

LUCKY ME

Herro

Sorree I couldnt update my blog for the past few days. I was in KL on the 16th-17th then I had a short flight yesterday and I met up with an old friend and two other batchmates. It was a short and sweet flight. Somehow or rather I'll always end up having very nice crew on short flights.

Hmmm anyway, for the past few days all I've been doing is watching TV, cleaning my house, chatting with friends and cooking...a lot of lamb.. (oh did I ever mention that I make the best Roasted Lamb with my darling's Rosemary Mint Sauce recipe...?) but I still think mine is better la hehehe..(perasan)

Its really great to be around good company and that rarely happens here in Dubai. Either one of us will be in some part of the world or in Dubai. Sometimes it does get lonely but then again, thats what "Friends" "Sex In The City" "CSI" and all the other pirated DVD's are for. I only saw the last episode of Sex In The City yesterday so backdated kan. I havent even seen AF7...now everyone is into Desperate Housewives... I havent watched yet it coz I want to watch it from the first episode..wonder if Chris might have it already...

Today was a Good & Happy Day for me. I feel like a million bucks.
(Osso remind me to tell you why when we chat k)

Can't wait to see my Cayang in Jakarta on the 24th. yay 76 hours to spend with him...

Hopefully I'll be able to post pix of the trip when I get back.
XOXOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics