Thursday, August 25, 2005

Jakarta

I arrived yesterday and had a wonderful buffet with my darling, then we watched a movie in the room. The hotel is very beautiful and it has the most peaceful ambiance I've seen at night. Its been a long time since we both had a quiet evening together.

Hmm so anyway if you are wondering why I am updating my blog in the middle of my trip its cause I just wanted to see what everyone was up to.bagus kan me.. (Actually VJ wanted to use the internet for his business so I tumpang glamour la..)

I havnt really gone around today though. The journey from the hotel to the nearest shopping mall was about an hour. 30 mins distance, 30 mins TRAFFIC JAM! on top of that I was sitting right at the back of the shuttle bus and every "Bonggol" was like turbulence. Penat also...panas lagitu.

So we had lunch at a shopping mal called Taman Anggerik but only a small meal coz I am still waiting to eat Nasi Padang for dinner. Maybe tonight we might go out to meet up VJ's friends so hopefully I'll still have enough energy to last till tonite..we might even go to DUNFAN (Dunia Fantasi) Indonesia's version of Disneyland - which should be fun.

Ok La I want to read all of your blogs before my 10 mins runs out. See you soon

1 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

hey lynn i actually went to Dunia Fantasi ages ago...with Mia lagi tu! haha it was good fun. Lemme know how it went (if you jadi pigi la).

...wah so nice got your sayang with you oso kan? :)

8/27/2005 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics