Monday, August 15, 2005

Havnt Got The Time To Blog..!

Herro

I have so many things that I would like to share that includes pictures of Seyshells & Glasgow,Scotland...I just got back early today at 12am and woke up early so that I could get some rest before my flight...doesnt make sense...? I'll explain later..I have been really really busy and even today I only have time to say that I am ok and enjoying myself...

Bought Oprahs Magazine and couldnt stop reading it since last night..man the woman has connections! half of her magazine was filled with ads..and coz of that now I only have limited time to rest as I will be flying to KL to see my laling...yay..after three weeks of kissless days & teh tariks...I am really goin to enjoy myself even though I get to stay at home only for a day...Ok la I need to tidur....................

Nice hair cut oss..

See you ere soon

XOXOXOXO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee, I just was very curious about just this picture. From monday 15 august

can you please post it?

thanks a colleague

11/12/2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics