Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tis the season

Hello all..
It's time again for Christmas (Holiday's,Present's,Booze,ra ra ra)
and also near to when the year will end.I can't wait for the year to end. 2007 was not really a good year as everyone expected. The only highlight was me getting married.
I'm so ready to say goodbye to 2007 and I can say that I truly think that 2008 will be better for me.
That means "The List" again.
So this is what I expect from 2008
More joy
More understanding
More peace
More compassion
More laughters
More love
Better relationships within family & friends
US flights
Less killling of Dolphins/Whales/Endangered Species
Getting A Well Deserved Promotion
Winning Euromillions
Nicer Passengers
Nicer Colleagues
Visiting Sau Paolo
Visiting Houston
Going to the gym (at least once or twice and not just mentally)
Owning a few more cars
Owning another few houses
Getting the handphone I've always wanted
More Patience (on my side)
I'll get back to you on more ok.
I'm tired and think that I should rest before my flight to Munich.
Zzzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan D'Arcy said...

Merry Christmas, dearrie!

12/27/2007 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics