Saturday, April 14, 2007

Current Obsessions

I know I have been missing in action and have been very brief about what I've been up to... so ere I am back in the blogging world! I have been keeping myself busy with the following:

Yes, that is in fact, a sewing machine. It's not exactly the sewing machine that I have, but it pretty much looks like this. I sewed my own wedding veil and have made some small adjustments to some of my clothes. Listen I am not a professional (yet) I am slowly getting the hang of it, so please dont call me just yet to help tailor you a dress - :-) But I think my mum and mother-in-law would be proud of me. I read the manual like twice and it's not that hard!
Yes, those are pliers... I even have my own tool box! And that I know my hubby is very proud of...

I make my own earrings/bracelets/necklaces and anklets...(well trying to la) So on my wedding day if you see that all my girls are wearing the same earring/bracelets etc...I can proudly say that I made them. That way it means something plus it calms me down after a long and tiring flight...

UGLY BETTY!
I love it just as much as I love Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives & CSI (Vegas)
I can't get enough of it and I am also watching Heroes at the moment. America Ferrera and the rest of the cast are really funny and really deserve that Golden Globe award..

Will update you with more pictures and news as soon as I have my dinner...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Late Dad ~ my inspiration.


1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

I know you can do it bah Lynn, remember time Kemahiran Hidup we did this project on clothing...Sampai kana masuk pameran.You did most of it, saya buat the jahit butang only. Good Luck!!!

4/15/2007 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics