Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Imran Khan



Hie everyone.... I just came back from work and I am so very sleepy and tired but I wanted to share (gloat) about my experience earlier today...
I had the opportunity not only to serve the great IMRAN KHAN, but I managed to chat with him about our ex-Prime Minister Tun Mahatir Mohamed. Apparently he and Tun Mahatir are friends and had a meeting like 2 weeks ago or something like that...It was very brief but I gotta tell you I was star struck... I even got him to sign an autograph for me and if it wasn't because of another clown (who by the way was a healthy young man) I could've taken a picture with him. I was too busy carrying a guy's bags down while the he and the other passengers were disembarking and I was kinda upset that I couldn't take a picture with him..
Just for your info, he looks so good for his age, he is very polite and most of all he doesn't show off AT ALL. He was all cool when everyone was asking for his autograph. (even from me!) All I have to say is sometimes this job has its perks. Even though I am far away and I miss my fiance like hell, it's these little things that make my day... I can't wait to go home to my darling. I called him and told him about my exciting experience and he was like "who is Imran Khan baby? Actor or Sportsman? " hmmm potong steam betul. Then when I explained that he was the famous cricketer then only he joined me in being excited...
I miss Vijay. A LOT. Especially when I have my happy moments. I just want him to be there with me...oh well..you know how it is... so excited to see him!
Will try to post more things later...

4 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

Wah...he so hensem. He's one of those guys who gets better looking as he gets older. Like Richard Gere. And George Clooney.

yum.

11/28/2006 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lucky you! :)

Make sure you take photos the next time you see him. :D

11/28/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Wins said...

lucky you cos you're getting married.

2 days' time.

anyway, have a good wedding.

call me soon hope to see you at this part of the world: +60(12)3831417

11/29/2006 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I noticed it's your wedding today. So..

Happy Wedding Day!

Congratulations! :-)

12/02/2006 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics