Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bonjour....

Hi People (& Mum)...
I am now in Paris, France and I just landed a couple of hours ago...Local time is 10:08 pm and all the other crew are downstairs enjoying their French wine and chilling out.
I took a rain check as I brought my laptop with me and I have my own entertainment...
We were supposed to go to Moulin Rouge but the local crew advised us not to go out at nite without any proper guide.
Tomorrow we might go to the Eiffel Tower/Lourve Museum/Notre Dame/St Michel.
Although I've been to the Eiffel Tower I feel so exited coz the girls whom I am going with have never been there before and are so exited...
The flight was really nice (Cos the passengers were sleeping!)
I forgot to mention that I tried to post more pics and still something is wrong. I thought that if I was in a different country the chances will be way better as compared to me being in Dubai - obviously NOT. What is up with the server man?! I'm getting annoyed lah
The weather is nice - 20 Degrees Celsius. I have been awake since 9am (Malaysian Time) and 18 hours later I am up and telling you....why...? I need my beauty sleep... I need my cat... I need my hubby hugs... gdnite
soon 2 be Mrs. Vijay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics