Monday, October 16, 2006

Australian Zoo II

Cute lil fella
Ok those are actually parrots, I didn't want to use a flash coz I was afraid I might blind them
So unique this ducky I forgot it's name...
Yikes!
Awwww....cutie babieeee
This wonbats name is Kate - O. She is 3 years old and she is one of the very few wombats who are happy residence in Steve Irwins zoo. (They have little pouches for their babies too...just like kangaroo's)
Ok even after my second encounter with the kangaroo's I was still terrified! I just took the picture and got the heck away from there as fast as I could!

Somehow I felt as if he was smiling at me as if I was part of his lunch...look at that rough scaly skin texture...
Kambang my bulu oh!!!!!
Anyways, I will be going for a short trip later today.. I will try and update more pictures okie.
xoxo - Lynn

3 Comments:

Blogger Joan D'Arcy said...

Hey doll!
Its my dream to go to Steve Irwin's zoo.. syok that u've been there! Crikey!

Bah, 6 more weeks to go b4 ur big day. Jan lupa smile a-rot, becoz the photos snapped remain forever.. heheh.. Muax!

10/16/2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Those are neat zoo pictures. I should go to the Philadelphia Zoo sometime here.

10/28/2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hie you two..thank you..The zoo was absolutely worth it! we must take a chance to do things that we can while we can! :-)

10/29/2006 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics