Saturday, October 28, 2006

Australia Zoo I (Finally)

Yay
Okie the pictures are all jumbled up but I don't mind as long as I get the pictures posted!
I really didn't know that Tigers loved water..
That was as close as we all could get with the tigers..there were 5 of them all aged between 2-5 years old.. so cute
Got the reflection of the glass
It was an awesome experience and I gotta say it was worth it! I had fun...
I bought this door sign that had Tiger Temple written on it with a picture of a Tiger on the front of it with the words DO NOT DISTURB - CAT NAPPING
This is the signboard you will see as soon as you get out of the train
Woohoo
Thats the courstesy bus that picks you up from the train station (all you need to do is call them and they will come pick you up for free)

2 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

I'm gonna get myself a tiger.

11/01/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

ME TOOOOOOO

11/03/2006 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics