Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Munich Part 2

Woohoo my foot-long sausage - YUMMY
It was delicious
Hot hot hot! I almost burnt my tongue
In The City Center - Marieplatz
Beautiful day
This clock was actually set to the mirror image..so unique..so in actual fact at that time it was 306pm
Me & My new found friend Cleopatra from Zimbabwe
With the guys Paul (Malaysian) & Tamir (Omani)
My Supper: Traditional pork sausages with horseradish and potatoe salad!
Cleopatra's "Albino" sausages (which she had no idea that it would turn out that way) hahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo...itu......~~, hehe...
i mean i also want to try the sousage bun yg panjang..:)

10/05/2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

haha...ya itu... hehe... sadap oh the sausages....(not the white one lah..it tasted like parsley

10/05/2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics