Friday, September 29, 2006

Manchester Part 2

Elodie, Gilly & Me in Hard Rock Cafe Manchester...
Elodie expressing her amazment at the gigantic Hard Rock Cafe neon signage!
Our shopping. I got a couple of fridge magnets too. I am so exited..my fridge magnet collection back home is increasing by the day. My favourite one is one that I got from South Africa with Nelson Mandela's head and shoulders. Will show you soon
I was sooooooooooo sleepy and tired by the end of the day...
Gilly had something in his mouth but we forced him to smile...
Manchester Piccadilly Train Station... Andrea, Gilly and I were waiting for Elodie while she bought some food to eat for dinner..
I had so much fun on this particular Manchester trip. It's not very often that you get along with the crew on this particular flight. It's always very hectic and full but suprisingly everything wen't very smoothly.
Thank you Lord!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

Jea.lous.

10/04/2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

You also get to visit beautiful places bah Mel. You are even luckier! You are back home!

10/05/2006 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics