Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wealth

When I woke up this mornin, while fixing myself up a cup of green tea, I was watching Good Morning America and was so stunned at the news I quickly picked up the phone & actually gave Joyce a shock when I called her. I told her that there was this family who had won a jackpot of 340 million US dollars & they have decided to live the same way that they have been living. WOOHOO...talk about being decent & humble about it. Then I googled them coz I wanted to show you all their picture but as you can see it is unavailable. (Maybe its for their own welfare too) Anyway, apparently they were only getting their winnings in January... I also found out about this:

A lucky gambler in the US state of Oregon has won 340 million dollars in the US Powerball lottery.
The top prize was the second biggest in a US lottery, and there were heavy sales in the 29 states where the lottery is played, but Powerball organisers gave no details on who the winner might be.
They only said in a statement that the winning ticket was purchased somewhere in the northwestern US state of Oregon. The jackpot has been building up from 15 million dollars in mid-August.
So banyak kan the taxes. Anyways I really wish them well and blessings because it is so great for them! Isnt it wonderful to wake up in the morning to that kind of news! May their abundance create a better way of life for them & their families...
(Don't worry Yo, Joyce & Lynn - soon it'll be our turn...)

7 Comments:

Blogger rol said...

lynn, i beg to differ. it'd be wonderful news to wake up to if I (Carol Christy )won it.I so jeles o! 340 million dollars! wtf...!

11/16/2005 4:06 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

hey..Ollol's family live at Oregon. Harap-harap related with dia punya husband...bulih juga tumpang kaya...muahaha!!!

11/16/2005 5:31 AM  
Blogger LonaDay said...

i just want 2 million. tidak payah lah 200 million.

11/16/2005 6:47 AM  
Blogger Fridaycat said...

shit man, i wouldn't know what to do with 200 million...bergolek-golek in the money maybe.

11/16/2005 8:56 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

carol-I'm a little jealous but am so happy for them!!

Os-ya kan ya kan go check la

Yo-2 million only? Ah ok when you win 200 million you can take your 2 million and i'm sure we'll all be happy to take the rest..hehe

Mel: I wouldnt know what to do too oh mel! terlampau banyak kan...waliaowei

11/16/2005 12:33 PM  
Blogger driftingnomad said...

I WANT ... but I already made a pledge that in the event I win the lottery the money will also go partially to charity. Cant say how much la .. I mean if menang RM20 saja apa juga mahu donate but if 2 million maybe half a million to charity half a million to my parents :) CEH as if I AM goin to win la kan?

11/17/2005 7:45 AM  
Blogger Fridaycat said...

nah kan Mia, you say oredi...Now you HAVE to go and buy lottery. Quick quick, pigi beli!

11/17/2005 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics