Saturday, November 12, 2005

Kawan2s

Ok...so besides waiting to be called up for flight and surfing the net, I spent half the day watching Friends Seasons 1-10. I know, I know(too much free time)...anywho..I still havent decided which one of them I like the most coz they all make me laugh..you know what I noticed? if you watch the episodes carefully, there are parts that you didnt know existed coz you were laughing bout something else. The good thing about DVD's are that there are extended versions. I cant wait for Desperate Housewives Season 2 to come out bcoz I am tempted to watch the Season 1 again!

LynnAD
Ok People I just got a call to go to Colombo, Sri Lanka..So I shall see you back ere on the 14th..God Bless All of You Who Read me :)

2 Comments:

Blogger thewonghome said...

Hi Lynn!

thanks for dropping by my blog and putting the link to yours!

yes, love my babies very much!

You're a proud aunt now aren't ya! Little Tom Tom is such a cutie!!

11/14/2005 8:13 AM  
Blogger sel said...

alamak punya kiut yr nephew!

i also like watching Friends balik balik. :P

11/14/2005 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics