Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thank You Min!

Finally after a LOT of sleep, bottles of water, heaps of Korean red ginseng Tea, loads of Chinese Erbs good food I'm glad to say that I'm OK and have fully recovered... My housemate, Min, is God sent. This morning I woke up to find a wholesome meal cooked for me prepared with luv. A message for me that read Good Morning Lynn, please eat the food, its for you. I hope you feel better soon. Drink the Ginseng and please switch off the Airconditioner. awwww...bagus oh kan. On top of that she was also nursing and caring for her other sick friend who also had a cold. Constantly checking on the both of us. She even came back and forth to make sure we both had that Chinese herb flu medication (which by the way tasted like sand) and made me eat Honey from a spoon, and drink honey with young ginger. Three sachets of (sand) after, I felt like a million bucks. BTW, she also prepared dinner served in a carefully carved pineapple shaped plate.Sadap oh her Pineapple Fried Rice..God Bless Her!!

This picture has nothing to do with 2days events...Saja only put his picture ere...

LynnAD

Watching Oprah now...She never fails to make me cry... tell you about it later...

5 Comments:

Blogger -bba- said...

Best juga been taken care of like that? Wheneve my mum knows I'm sick, she'll only ask me to get panadol and watch TV. Panadol kana ambik sendiri lagi tu!! HAHAHAHA..

11/11/2005 4:39 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

So bagus.... im glad ur ok Lynn

11/11/2005 4:05 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

thank you osso...man the 'sand' really helped...bagus oh Min kan...

11/11/2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger Dean's Family said...

Hi Lynn,... tiba2 i saw your tag. Checked your blog,... tiba2 ada link to mine. Anyways,... how are you? Glad to know that you are getting better.....coming home for christmas?

11/11/2005 7:45 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Bobby..I'm okie...not sure yet if I'm coming back.I wont know my roster for next mth till end of this months..anyways..i saw your blog dari jeff,then saw didi's from yours then i go link everyones blog so my collection bertambah...hehe.

11/11/2005 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics