Saturday, October 22, 2005

Weath & Success

If there's one thing that I've learnt in the past 5 minutes it is that it's very easy to get upset by what people say about you (directly or indirectly). I so wanted to vent out my anger and thought about like a million comeback lines to say the next time I was confronted with certain people.

Fortunately I was reminded that "there are good people and bad people". I know its a short sentence. But then again it did save me the time of being angry and made me realise that if I too show the same attitude it makes me equally as stupid as the person who was impolite.

We all hope to experience something that makes our lives meaningful. But the sad fact is not all lives have meaning. Some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines, waiting for something to happen to them or they spend their time making others feel less then worthy.

So I think I should send blessings to these people. I sincerely wish for them harmony, health, peace and all the blessings of life. I fully and freely forgive them.

Thank You Joyce, for making me realise all the wonderful things I should be greatful for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

That's what prens are porr... ;)

10/24/2005 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics