Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Am A Princess

An airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served them food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing this big scary plane shortly, solovely people, if you could just put your trays up,that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed awell-dressed rather exotic looking woman hadn't moveda muscle.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me over those bigbrute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. "Tray-up, Bitch."

nyahhaha

Coutesy Of Joyce S.

3 Comments:

Blogger totoy said...

hahaha this a good one lynn, oh and to answer your question.. i cant remember what u said that nite in shens, hahah too high on alcohol i guess hahaha, the blog entry was for a certain bitch in the office with the initial HKR.

its great to finally see u again after sooooo long. haha u look great by the way. hehe (mau angkat kaki sikit this)

10/18/2005 8:20 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

thanks toy...its always a pleasure to bump into you...I look goot? hmmmm so what do you want and from where....

10/18/2005 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo..I like the attitude...

10/19/2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics