Friday, September 30, 2005

Princess Yo

Lucky 7

I also "curi" this idea from Yolanda

7 Things I 'd Like To Do Before I Die

1. Go Skydiving
2. Go To Athens
3. Learn How To Play Drums
4. Own a Spa
5. Have Babies
6. Write a book/books
7. Marry VJ & Make him really happy (I honestly do) awww meaow

Seven Things I Can Do
1. Cook (and not just Maggie Mee and Telor Goreng)
2. Play "More Than Words" on the guitar
3. Give Good Advise ONLY When Needed
4. Sing (only in Karaoke's :-) )
5. Be Good Friend
6. Gamble and win (really)
7. Sleep the whole frickin day...

Seven Celebrity Crushes
1. Harrison Ford (In Star Wars...Cute)
2. Ashton Kutcher Handsome oh Dia
3. Hayden Christiansen, me likey
4. Adam Sandler (hmmm maybe I like his sense of humour)
5. David Shwimmer (Dulu-dulu la)
6. Richard Gere (not so much in Pretty Woman ...in Shall We Dance)
7. And that new guy Playing John in Desperate Housewives (His body! ummm) I'll update this soon

Seven Often Repeated Words
1. Oh Crap...!
2. Herro
3. Ah Betul bah...?
4. Dumbass
5. Jackass
6. Kambing Betul
7. You ah

Seven Physical Traits I Look In The Opposite Sex (not in order)
1. His eyes
2. His Lips
3. His Smile
4. His Height
5. His Personal Hygene (he has to look clean and crisp and smell good too)
6. His English (Jahat Kan Me)
7. The way he Dances -ya la I don't want to dance next to someone with no rythym...!

There you go...now I'm Off to bed (again)

Nitey Nite

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this guy who smells real nice & looks 'clean' but my friend says he dumps all his dirty clothes on the bed for several days.

10/01/2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

"7. The way he Dances"
I still remember dulu yang we always comment on people yg tidak pandai ikut tu beat menari..hehehe...!!!

10/01/2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

ishk mel...hmmm maybe i should follow him home then...

Oss...ya kan ya kan... :)

10/01/2005 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lyn, you dont know me but i'm one of your blog readers. just want to share something with you, i just finish reading 'the sky is crazy' by yvonne lee.it's AWESOME!!!and totally hilarious. it reminds me of you, since the book is about the experiences of an air-stewardess and based on true stories.enjoy!
http://www.mph.com.my/search/nsearch.cfm?do=detail&pcode=9833318169

10/11/2005 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics