Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Father

Hi...
I know I havent said much for the past few months..just updating my post with pictures and telling you where I've been.

So today, I was just "Googling" around and I typed in my dad's name and his name was in an Advocates List in 2002. So I clicked on it and there was a list of all the Lawyers in Sabah. I know.. it sounds silly but when I read his name, I was so proud ... I mean its been a while since he left but still he is acknowledged as one of the Lawyers from Sabah. He's listed as number 285 on page 10. (woohoo)

I also saw my cousin's name, my uncle's name and also a few of my dad's friends names. If you want to know who you could call for solicitation you may visit http://www.sabah.gov.my/gazette/docs/000107.pdf
I think the list is in random order coz some of the people who are listed have passed away. You'll be suprised if you stumble upon a few names whom you do know..

It made me feel a little sad and made me miss my dad so much. Hmmm this is probably why I don't really like being alone or having too much time.I miss my cat. I miss my mum & Most of all I really miss VJ. I could use one of his hugs and maybe a few kisses...(hehe)

OK I'm sleepy..Talk to you all tomorow.

p.s. Let's pray for Joyce's cousins speedy recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics