Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sleep

I'm Up I'm Up...

I now only have one hour to get ready and I should still be sleeping but I got a phone call at 930pm and it totally screwed my rest time...Hmmm I seem to get phone calls everytime I need to rest for a flight. The funny thing is that I never get a phone call when I have like three days off...I hope I'll have enough energy to get thru the night and last till tomorrow afternoon...I think I'll try to sleep...I have time. Better make use of it.

Ok People I'm just giving you a heads up of my reasons for not blogging for the next few days...
First of all I will be working from the 16-20th and then I'll be goin on a holiday 21st-27th. Till then stay tuned I might just update my blog in Singapore...

ZZZZzzzzZZzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics