Thursday, July 21, 2005

Site Blocked!!!!

We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates. If you think this site should not be blocked, please visit the Feedback Form available on our website.

This is what it said when I attempted to view http://osso79.ww.com today to watch the Oton's birthday party...man I'm a little upset la..First of all I cant go there & visit him with Joyce, then I thought I was goin to watch everyone enjoy makan makan..then skali this pula...punya maradang also me...

Happy Birthday Oton

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Alaaa....its ok bah Lynn.. I still take pictures bah...

7/21/2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger LonaDay said...

bet you were wondering why dis joyce so cacat :p

i've just listened to your 'throw your hands up in the air' HAHAHAH

7/23/2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

did u? hahhaha nice kan..my kawan ba dat..so must support la..

7/24/2005 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics