Saturday, July 02, 2005

50 Things U Didnt Know About Me

1) I love blue
2) LOVE CATS (k you probably know that)
2) I love Limau Ice (The Traditional Lemonade)
3) I can cook (not only Maggie & Fried Egg K...)
4) I think I can dance
5) I sing when I shower
6) I luuurve long warm baths
7) I love my mums cooking
8) I love bambangan,hinava,pinasakan,ikan masin!!love it! love it!
9) I enjoy some of Britneys Songs (yep you heard me)
10) Cant live without Green Tea
11) Dont drink cofee
12) Admire Beyonce (man she's hot)
13) I have to sleep with all the lights off, no music,completely silent...
14) I love lilies
15) I love puppies....
16) I think Hippos are adorable
17) I'm easy going
18) I forgive & forget very easily
19) I love hotels (especially the ones with Big-ass beds & crisp & comfy white sheets)
20) I love eating anytime,anyday,anyplace....
21) I have a soft spot for my little (big) cousins
22) I'm very protective of my friends
23) I tend think about others before I think of myself
24) Three make-up essentials I always carry in my purse: Lip Balm,Eyeliner & Blusher
25) Three things I wont leave the house without:My keys, My Phone & My Credit Card
26) I love waking up late... love staying in bed all day if possible!
27) I love cuddles
28) I make the worlds best Thai Glass Noodle Salad
29) I work really hard
30) I am a very lucky person
31) I don't give up very easily
33) I expect people to treat me with the exact same way that I treat people - with respect
34) I love to tidy up & clean but in an unorganized way..(Confused?..me too...)
35) I'm a sucker for happy endings
36) I love nature so I recycle whenever I can (plastic bags,paper etc)
37) I learnt how to swim in a river
38) I learnt how to use chopsticks at the age of 8 (actually my dad taught me)
39) I LOVE MASSAGES!!!
40) I have a great sense of humour
41) I am very understanding & ALWAYS give people the benefit of the doubt...
42) I'm not picky with brands. As long as its comfortable & the quality is good, then I'm good..
43) I love suprises
44) Cant sleep when its too hot
45) I love my T-shirt that reads: "Her Royal Highness Your Majesty THE QUEEN but you can all me sweetheart.."
46) I have the tendancy to cry (very easily) when I watch Oprah/sad parts of a movie..but always pretend that something got into my eyes
47) I had 15 barbie dolls when I was young
48) I believe in Karma (what goes around comes around)
49) I'm proud to be a Kadazan!!
50) I love my job ( I really do!... the travelling,the routines,the "sir may I offer you a cup of tea or coffee?" question)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics