Thursday, July 14, 2005

Balik Kampung...(well not really la KL actually)

hie hie hie

I am back after spending another 6 days with my catz & love in KL..I had the best meal yesterday..kailan with babs & prawns, bak kut teh, Chilly Chicken & steamed rice..all so sadap...& on top of that I had DURIAN!! punyalamain sinadaap.. ishk now I'm back in dubai terliur pula...anyways I am glad/sad to be back..glad coz I'm goin to Dusseldorf tommorow, sad coz I cant sleep in & get cuddles...hehehe...(who doesnt like cuddles...?) I guess the more I work the more time passes by..and by the time you know it I'm back home yay!!

I'll post more gambars when I get back..I just want to wish Joyce a very good first day on the 16th coz I wont be able to chat with her tomolo ( like I used to) but its for a good cause ma kan Osso... I wish you all wealth & success..

(except for you-the man who wasted RM63 million... you go one corner & think about what you did)

Lynn D

3 Comments:

Blogger LonaDay said...

who wasted 63 mil???!!

7/15/2005 10:20 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Guess u didn't read the news that Osu Sukam rugi rm63 mil gambling saja..

7/15/2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger LonaDay said...

sial, i only need one million. he wasted 63???!!!! (&^$&^$#^%(*)&(*&^*%$#@!!!

7/18/2005 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics