Sunday, July 24, 2005

Makati City - MANILA

PART I

Herro...

I am back from my trip to Manila & I loved every part of it! The journey, the crew, the passangers, the food,the weather, the hotel-which btw was absolutely wonderful..it had the big ass bed & white (nice-smelling linen) + really fluffy pillows that I'm just crazy about...5 pillows on a big bed all to myself...woohoo...

I know I sound gila (sot/kookoo/crazy/muhau) but I really love comfy pillows...

Speaking of pillows...my own pillows are calling me to bed...it's 3:26 am ere (7:26am in Malaysia) so I shall continue telling you about my trip later today...i'm off to bed ZZzzzzzzzz....

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

so how bout we go manila then... ;)

7/24/2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger driftingnomad said...

My cousins say Manilla is the place to be to SHOP! pillows.. sound good right about now its been raining like crazy in KK!Take car and yes I makan ubat already :)

7/24/2005 12:25 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

yes! lets go to manila,bangkok then indonesia but when are you coming to Dubai oss? si rina (Seadge punya adik perempuan) mau datang sama kau next year...mau ka? Mia? when you wanna come ere?

7/24/2005 7:40 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

can also...but when is next year?...

7/25/2005 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics