Thursday, June 02, 2005

Frankfurt Germany

Hi...
I just landed from my flight from Frankfurt, Germany and suprisingly I'm not as exhausted as I normally do feel after flights..

Hmmm...what can I tell you about Frankfurt, well actually we were put up in Mainz (another city in Germany..) beautiful city nice people and lovely weather...I think it was 18 degrees when I had a morning walk yesterday. The hotel was like 5 mins away from the hotel...someone suggested that I buy the German Pork Sausages (or BRAAT-WOUSHTH in German) so i did..

I thought I was the only one who bought those sausages..skali most of the crew bought them too so we had like a whole cart in the chiller especially to keep our sausages... thats one of the advantages of being a crew which I just LUUURVE...we get to have Fish & Chips for lunch in London on Monday, Have Pizza & Pasta for Dinner in Italy on Wednesday and have Braat-Woushth for supper on Saturday...ahh thats life..

The hotel that I stayed at had the most comfortable pillows and the duvet was absolutely wonderful... the only thing that I must mention is that most of the channels were in German! I had to watch Simpsons and Homer was German! They were showing really good sitcoms & movies but none of them had English subtitles...the only thing I could watch was CNN & BBC and even that got a little boring coz they repeat the whole thing again and again after a while...

The other thing I want to say is that when you shop at the supermarkets you have to buy the carrier bags...I think in a way its good for the environment..& after the check out counters theres a designated counter where you can throw all the unwanted paper/plastics/bottles into the recyling bins. Say for example if you buy a frozen pizza, you could rip off the box and throw it then just take the pizza that is vaccuum packed...how convenient is that...first of all its lighter and save you the hassle of throwing it when you reach home...Anyway lucky for me I brought my shopping bag...

Ok folks I am still in my uniform and I need to get out of it...6 hours of work are all over me..chao...read me tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics