Friday, May 13, 2005

Home

Elo

I'm In Kuala Lumpur & was here since the 8th and will be here till the 21st. You'll be happy to know that my good friend Joyce Siambun Has become an Auntie... Her nephew was borned on the 9th of May.He is so adorable. If you want to see him visit http://osso79.blogspot.com

I am here for my leave because I have to celebrate "my someone's special" birthday which was on the 10th May... and for him the celebration will go on for 12 days (sort of like Mardi Gras) hehehe.......his suppliers and friends beleive that it should even go on for a month or so. Basically I am suffering a little coz hari hari aramaiti, KARMA Hartamas has been converted to a Sumazau joint and the famous Moginum song has been sung there more than I've ever heard it even in KK.

We play Andrew Mudi's Version of Taragang Rasuk all the time especially when everyone Navuk already.

Hmmmm...bah cukup pasal moginum. I am at home trying to watch Ring 2 but its quite boring and frankly not even worth watching.

I also have great news...my Cat gave birth 2 three kittens, one completely white with blue eyes, one looks like a persian-white long fluffy fur, blue eyes,brown nose,ears,feet and tail, and the other is grey and white with blue eyes.. all kittens have blue eyes so the real colours will be seen after two months.

I have to get ready to go out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics