Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Work

Today I will be going to London Heathrow at 815pm Malaysian Time and I am trying to look forward to it coz I have flown with the Inflight Supervisor last year and he was Ok with me..At least I wont have to worry that someone will pick on me about my Safety & Emergency Procedures & First Aid...

Anyway, did you know that Cabin Crew are trained for any emergency eveacuations and Most of the First Aid Emergencies? Hmmm.... see we dont only serve kupi to strangers but deep inside we are praying that there wont be any medical cases on board...So the next time you see us smiling, its us trying to be a human radar to see who is a possible risk of giving us problems during the flight...hhehhe.

I sort f like this blogger. Very nice.

I'll be back on the 5th of May, which coincidently is the anniversary of my dad, 13 years since My Father The Late Mr Alexius Danggai left us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics