Monday, May 02, 2005

Changing Routines

Hi

Its 2:23am in Dubai and I am wide awake and am wondering when my next flight out of here is. You see, I am on "reserve" which means that my duties can change and crew schedulling may or may not decide to use me for the next few days.

Hmm well I'm not really sure what to say now cos I'm new :)

Not to long ago I lost a friend. Of course it was very difficult for me to accept or believe that he really left.He was an acceptionally outstanding bloke filled with character and never hesistated to lend a hand to anyone. His departure opened my eyes to understand that life is really short and we have to make do with all that we can, and stop regretting and move on quickly. Thats when I decided to accept that my life is a beautiful one. It just depends on how you choose to look at it.

So, me and one of my closest friend, Joyce made a pact, and that was to live life to the fullest and do one different thing every day and change our routines. Which maybe made me to do this.

Here I am 10 hours flight time away from home. I guess I'm trying to earn a decent living and trying to find a reason to why I still am slightly unhappy. I know I know.. I should be positive and optimistic because not many peole get to do what I do...

Have you heard the song Home by Micheal Buble? Thats exactly what I am feeling right now.
I was really suprised when I read that Joyce Loves Micheal Buble coz currently he's all I ever listen to. Especially Save The Last Dance For Me... Maybe thats why I get along with her more than anyone.

So I am going to keep my first blog short.

Dedicated to My Father The Late Mr Alexius Danggai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics