Monday, December 19, 2005

Roslan Aziz

Ok If you are wondering why I have Siti Nurhaliza my blog its cause I just watched her concert on the 1st of April 2005 at Royal Albert Hall, London.
Very proud of Roslan Aziz's production, he really jazzed it up and although I never liked listening to Siti Nurhaliza (EVER!!!) & was forced to watch her concert... I must say that she is truly talented and has gone a long way. Excellent showmanship and beautiful costumes & hairstyles.
I am stunned and now really like her 1st of April concert.
Hats off for Roslan! Siti, Good for you!

2 Comments:

Blogger -bba- said...

Mel, I agree. We call her Sitikus :) yes, very the jahat one..

12/19/2005 7:46 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

i swear i really hated her before. maybe roslan aziz made it sound way much better. macam sheila majid bah her concert!

12/19/2005 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics