Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Burj Al Arab



I dont think I've ever blogged about my life in Dubai or shown you pictures of the beautiful things here. That is the only 7 star hotel in the world. I havent been there but coz theres a charge just to get into the hotel. This particular picture was taken by VJ while we were at Dubai's Water Theme Park called Wild Wadi. The Burj Al Arab have butlers for each and every room. The butlers are fully trained and have years of experience and if you ask me, I think they are very lucky to work at Burj Al Arab coz man can you imagine the amount of tips and gifts they receive from all the guests..

I watched a documentary about this amazing hotel and apparently in front of the hotel there is this water fountain that has all the feng shui elements. On the tip of the fountain is some fire. When we were on the bus I think someone mentioned that at a certain angle, a shape of a cross is seen at the back of the hotel, and the architect (who is an Australian) was banned from the country. I really dont know how true that is... Will tell you more soon.. XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics