Friday, June 10, 2005

Do The Sumazau Like You Just Dont Care...

Hi Guys,

This is a song sung by Andrew ATAMA Mudi & The Late John Gaisa (His Uncle)
Its Called Taragang Rasuk (Red T-Shirt) with a touch of Hip Hop and man do I dance everytime I hear it..Anyway, I heard that he has another song called Cant Stop Doin The Sumazau...& I hear its equally as Good as the Taragang Rasuk... Here's a link where you can download it...

Enchoy....

(Right-Click on link, and Save Target As...)
* pairacy.com = Atama-Throw Your Hands In The Air.mp3 (4.7MB)
* guritom.com = Atama-Taragang Rasuk.mp3 (4.7MB)

1 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

yoo hoo! so you have a blog? yay! and i like your pix. So jeles of your travels :) can't wait to hear more.

me...Mel.

6/14/2005 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics